UNIVERSAL SUPPLY and COVID-19
February 17th, 2021
Our showrooms are OPEN by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We recommend you contact your showroom prior to visiting. Masks are required upon entry and during the entire showroom visit.
March 17th, 2020
We are living through a new reality together with the emergence of COVID-19. In addition to our teammates, you, your health, your business and your families are part of our circle of caring and concern. We have acted consistent with our core values and guidance from authorities to contain the spread and impact of the Coronavirus. The purpose of this note is to share our action plan with you, as outlined below.
- Our locations are open today…we are here to support you with inventory, service and people.
- We are restricting the flow of visitors, (i.e. vendors) but our counters are open for business.
- We are implementing heightened safety and cleanliness standards in our customer facing/high touch areas i.e. showrooms and counters.
- We have issued social distancing guidelines.
- We encourage you to use e-mail, text, web order entry and will call as communication vehicles to support your needs.
- We are preparing contingency plans on how to support you in the event of temporary business closures
- We are providing regular guidance to our teammates on COVID-19 symptoms and preventative measures, with the overriding theme being their and your health and safety
- We will work to provide you with timely communication on changes, locally and nationally (if necessary) If you would like to monitor our communication, please visit our website emco.ca
- Further questions should be directed to your local Manager or sales representative
This is a dynamic situation, and we will continue to stay close to the changes as they evolve. You can rely on us to lead consistent with our core values of fairness and caring and trust and respect, which have stood strong since 1906. Our goal is that we work through this new set of challenges together. Thanks a lot for your confidence in us to support your success
Take care…. Rick
President and CEO
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs
Universal Supply Co. Inc. was founded in 1940 by Bernard Reed. He became one of the first pipe importers in BC and used his new business to support himself through university. Bernard’s two sons David and Jeff worked up through the flourishing company and carried on their father’s legacy. For over 65 years Universal Supply Co. Inc. has served the Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley area with an international variety of well-known brands for wholesale commercial plumbing heating supplies, hydronic design services, and kitchen and bathroom fixtures. In 2017, Universal Supply and Artistic Baths have merged as a division of Emco to continue providing uncompromising customer service with quality products.
Come visit one of our convenient 4 locations in Vancouver, Surrey, Langley and Richmond.